Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Business

Well, that's it. All the holidays are over. My husband goes back to work today and I can finally get down to business. It's not that I didn't do any work during the holiday season, but it certainly wasn't as productive as I would have liked. I didn't check the job boards every day and I certainly didn't update my blogs every day.

But it's a new week and I have several meetings scheduled. I have a new client to work for and several projects scheduled for my first client. I also have some articles I've been neglecting that I need to start writing and revising. I need to ramp up my search for new short-term gigs. My savings is, in effect, completely depleted now and it's really impossible to live completely off my husband's salary, so I need to start bringing in some serious cash. Here's to a productive, billable week.

No comments: